BATMAN METAL: SNYDER/CAPULLO/GLAPION VIP MEET & GREETS
We are offering the opportunity for a more private opportunity to meet Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Jonathan Glapion with two Meet and Greets. One on Friday afternoon, February 16 and one on Saturday afternoon February 17.
ORDER YOUR tickets for these Scott Snyder/Greg Capullo/Jonathan Glapion VIP Meet & Greets at the link below:
ORDER YOUR Batman Metal: Scott Snyder/Greg Capullo/Jonathan Glapion VIP Meet and Greet Tickets here
The first VIP Meet & Greet will be at 5:30 on Friday February 16. The second will be at 6:00 PM on Saturday February 17. Each VIP Meet and Greet includes the following:
1) A private panel of VIP M&G fans with guests of not more than one (1) hour, including a Q&A
2) Five autographs from each guest on fan provided items (total 15 autographs)
3) One Color Batman print with art by Greg Capullo (exclusive to VIP M&G purchasers)
4) One B&W Batman print with pencils by Greg Capullo and inks by Jonathan Glapion (exclusive to VIP M&G purchasers)
5) One variant cover Dark Knights: Metal comic book
6) A picture with VIP M&G fan’s camera of fan with Snyder/Capullo/Glapion
7) Each guest will sign the two prints and the variant cover comic book. These autographs will NOT count toward the five (5) autographs listed in item (2), above.
This VIP Meet and Greet will last 1 ½ to 2 hours. PLEASE NOTE: This VIP M&G DOES NOT include admission to the convention. An admission valid on the day of your meet and greet must be purchased. Either a one day admission for either Friday or Saturday, as appropriate, a 3-Day admission, a Fast Pass admission or other valid admission for that day. The admission will have a separate credential, which must be worn. Location of the M&Gs will be announced in advance on the web-site and sent to buyers, as well as posted at the show. Watch the PlanetComicon.com web-site and social media for any updates or changes, plus we will e-mail any changes to the e-mail provided with the purchase. PLEASE NOTE: The time of the M&Gs could change, however will make every effort to have little or no change to the time.
Gregory "Greg" Capullo is an American comic book artist and penciler. He is one of the most in-demand artists in comics today. His most recent chart-topping run on Dark Knights: Metal is an industry must-read. He is best known for his work on Quasar, X-Force, Angela, Spawn and Batman. Greg Capullo's creator-owned comics, Reborn & The Creech, are published through Image Comics. Greg has also used his skills to create some of music's most hard-edged artwork for bands such as Iced Earth albums' The Dark Saga and Something Wicked This Way Comes, the Korn album Follow the Leader and the Disturbed album, Ten Thousand Fists. In 2011, Capullo teamed with Scott Snyder to re-launch Batman in their New 52 initiative becoming one of the line's best-selling comics. During a brief hiatus, Capullo would partner with another superstar writer, Mark Millar, to publish the creator-owned Huck at Image. Greg is currently working on DC Comics largest scale Batman event to date, Dark Knights: Metal with PCKC guests Scott Snyder and Jonathan Glapion.